Monday, September 17, 2012

Alex Silverman


My name is Alex Silverman and I am a journalism and government and politics double major. Though I think of myself as a writer, I understand the value of the multimedia journalism skills we will be learning and look forward to learning more. I am interested in both photography and video, and have edited videos in the past. This semester, I would like to gain an understanding of how to tell stories through both pictures and video, as well as improve on my video editing skills. I have always loved the visual storytelling present in documentaries, and would love to make my own one day. As a journalist, it is important to have a diverse skill set, and learning about multimedia journalism will allow me to tell stories in an entirely new way. 

No comments: