Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sam Bortniker - Intro

Hi, my name is Samantha Bortniker, but I prefer Sam. I'm from Westport, CT. I am currently a sophomore on the multimedia journalism track. In high school I was the Web Arts and Entertainment editor as well as a staff writer for the paper. Last year I volunteered for Unwind Magazine and CNS-TV, but I plan on getting a lot more involved this year with campus publications and taking advantage of more opportunities. I'm really excited for this class although I have no previous experience in audio and or video editing, photography, and anything relating to the cell phone, but I can't wait to learn new things. I think this will all be useful to my future career and education in journalism and I am especially eager for the photography unit.

No comments: