Saturday, September 15, 2012

Allison Lee


Hello, my name is Allison Lee and I am a sophomore multi-platform journalism major. I have grown most familiar with print journalism over recent years but am now developing an interest for broadcast journalism. In high school, I wrote and edited for my high school newspaper (I have yet to write for an on-campus publication) and last year, I volunteered for CNS-TV. My experience at CNS-TV wet my appetite for the visual and broadcast side of journalism, and I am now hoping to learn more about the roles/effects of audio and imagery on journalism through this class. I have no experience using cameras or editing tools (for the most part) and am therefore hoping to improve in these skills, too. As much as a journalist should be good at reporting, he/she must have a technical eye and skills in order to be a master at his/her craft.

No comments: