Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dennis Ting

My name is Dennis and I am a sophomore broadcast journalism major from Gaithersburg, Maryland. I have written for WMUC Sports, for the Gaithersburg Patch site and for FoxSports/Scout.com covering Maryland football and college football recruiting. I am also broadcasting Maryland sports on WMUC Sports and I am interning at SiriusXM this semester. I would say I am most interested in photography and video out of the three sections of the course. I was given a nice camera after I graduated from high school and I have also been interested in taking photos. I have also made a few videos with some friends and I am hoping to learn how to better edit and shoot videos. All skills are very important regardless of what track of journalism one pursues given the trend of media convergence that we have been seeing in our society. I also enjoy walks on the beach in the morning and curling up with a good book in front of a toasty fireplace at night.

No comments: