Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Personality Profile -- Stephanie Middleton

Stephanie Middleton, a senior at the University of Maryland, has been playing the piano since she was six-years-old. 
"I never learned how to read music, so I play completely by ear." 
"My whole family loves to sing and everyone plays different instruments. My dad played the saxophone and my mom played the violin but we have had a piano in our house forever. I picked it up and fell in love."
Stephanie sang in an a cappella group during her freshman year at Maryland but stopped after getting involved in Greek Life. "I still sing in the shower everyday," she said. 
"Music has been in my life since I can remember. I want to make a career focused around it, maybe not necessarily as a musician but like a talent scout, a manager, music marketing, or working at a label." 

No comments: